Are you looking for a keynote speaker with:
- the credibility of having been a Red Arrows’ pilot,
- the business experience to really understand your organisational challenges and
- a proven track record in engaging and inspiring audiences worldwide?
Justin Hughes, founder of Mission Excellence and author of The Business of Excellence is a renowned speaker on high performance, operational excellence, leadership, decision-making and risk and behavioural safety and safety culture.
Justin is available for meetings and conferences, industry exhibitions, executive retreats and after-dinner engagements.
Examples of previous work include:
- Leaders in Dubai
- Institute of Directors’ Annual Convention
- London Business School Senior Executive Programme
- Hundreds of private client events
- Building High-performance Cultures (many formats and variations)
- Leading Change: A Contact Sport (Henley Forum for Organisational Learning and Knowledge Strategies)
- Building Resilience for Low-Impact High-Consequence Events (Kuwait International HSE Conference and Exhibition)
- Ambiguity, Imperfect Information and Decision-Making (London Tech Week)
The resources below are regularly updated. View all resources in our Insights section.
Mission Excellence Brochure: Corporate Overview
High performance is not a theory; it’s a practice Our vision: To be the first choice partner for organisations genuinely committed to high performance. We both consult and develop, leaving clients upskilled for sustainable performance improvement... learn more
Any leader who is striving to create a high performance team environment should read this gem of a book from cover to cover! It deserves to become the execution manual for any team or organisation that aims to achieve operational excellence.Costas Markides, Professor of Strategy and Entrepreneurship, Holder of the Robert Bauman Chair in Strategic Leadership, London Business School
Justin Hughes' experience as a fighter pilot is highly relevant to teams everywhere. In The Business of Excellence, he has offered a vivid, compelling and highly readable insight into building world-leading teams and organizations.Dr Catherine Raines, Chief Executive, UK Trade & Investment
A new, fresh and engaging perspective on leadership and the creation of high-performance organisations through the lens of somebody with first-hand experience ... the clarity and accessibility of the insights mark this book out as truly excellent.Sir David Walker, former Master of the Queen s Household
Justin Hughes is that rare breed of consultant and commentator who has been there and done it. Combine that with strong values and outstanding communication skills and you have someone worth listening to.David Bellamy, CEO, St James Place
In The Business of Excellence, Justin Hughes articulates a clear strategy for the pursuit of excellence coming from his many years of experience as a fighter pilot and entrepreneur. I am a big fan of learning from other environments and highly recommend it.Paddy Lowe, Executive Director, Mercedes Grand Prix
How can we help you?
We are here to provide you with more information, answer any questions you may have and create effective high-performance solutions for your organisation.
Phone: +44 (0)20 3143 4100