One to two-day facilitated workshop to improve an existing, or under development, plan or strategic initiative
Red Teaming is a technique used by militaries and intelligence agencies to stress-test the underlying assumptions in a plan or strategy. The essence of it is to attempt to see a problem or issue from the perspective or a competitor or customer and thereby cast a different light on the issue.
Red Teaming does not have to be a labour intensive exercise or require a significant commitment of time and effort. Its success will largely be determined by set-up and facilitation; it can have a benefit disproportionate to the commitment of resource.
Exact delivery is highly sensitive to the specific client brief but is likely to involve some or all of:
- Scene setting and methodology
- Applied phase
Who’s it for: Teams working on major strategic or planning initiatives
Time: 1-2 days, dependent on context and client brief
- Stress-test the underlying assumptions in a plan.
- Simulate high-consequence decisions in a low-risk environment.
- Identify knowledge gaps, new risks and further actions required.
- Better understand the wider context of actions, and thereby synchronise activities and make better collective decisions in the allocation of scarce shared resources.
How can we help you?
We are here to provide you with more information, answer any questions you may have and create effective high-performance solutions for your organisation.
Phone: +44 (0)20 3143 4100