Building The High Performance Virtual Team
Even global organisations, used to working virtually, are seeing an impact from the lack of face-to-face meetings. And for many organisations, this is a whole new way of working.
Meetings occur for 3 primary reasons – information transfer, decision-making and alignment of effort. The first is straightforward in virtual formats; the others have the potential to be far more difficult.
Our Virtual High-Performance Teams workshop goes far beyond housekeeping rules for Zoom or Teams to explore principles and tools proven to drive effectiveness in virtual teams. Contact us below or call to find out more.
A half- to one-day interactive workshop for managers and team leaders at all levels.
- Team-based mission planning exercise requiring information sharing, brainstorming and coordination of effort between sub-teams with all individuals working remotely
- Facilitators with personal operational experience of extended cross-functional teamworking
- Pre-recorded multimedia content segments to utilise professional production capabilities with multiple live discussion elements
- Breakout groups to allow small group reflection and contextualisation
- A new perspective on the upside benefits of virtual working
- An understanding of how the principles and tools used by high-performance teams transfer to the virtual environment
- An opportunity to take local ownership – what does this look like for us?
- Electronic summary of key takeaways delivered within the workshop
We have already completed virtual deliveries for clients including:
- Triton Capital
Bespoke programme development is also offered.
The resources below are regularly updated. View all resources in our Insights section.
"Learn Or Die: Using Science To Build A Leading-Edge Learning Organisation" by Edward D. Hess
While this is by no means the first or only book on business learning organisations, Learn Or Die by Edward D. Hess is a thoughtful, well-written and accessible look at the latest science of learning and how it can be applied. If you want a ‘how-to... learn more
Justin’s preparation and professionalism in mastering the virtual format was a key factor in the great success of our first online event for senior clients.Melissa Geiger, UK Board KPMG
The things that make high performance teams “in the real world” become much more important in the “small window” that we all have to lean through as we work virtually.Angus Foreman, Microsoft Worldwide CTO Office
How can we help you?
We are here to provide you with more information, answer any questions you may have and create effective high-performance solutions for your organisation.
Phone: +44 (0)20 3143 4100
Email: [email protected]