Building The High-Performance Virtual Team
If you’ve survived the transition to virtual working but now want to build team and organisational effectiveness and resilience in this new way of operating, this is the workshop for you.
Deliverable as either a high-impact teambuilding workshop for management meetings and conferences (including virtual of course), or as part of an integrated development programme, our High-Performance Virtual Teams workshop goes far beyond housekeeping rules for Zoom and Teams to unlock the potential for high performance while working remotely.
Delivery is possible in both live and virtual formats. To find out more, watch the video and call or use the contact form below.
Microsoft Consulting Service WW CTO
A half- to one-day interactive workshop for managers and team leaders at all levels.
- Team-based mission planning exercise requiring information sharing, brainstorming and coordination of effort between sub-teams with all individuals working remotely
- Facilitators with personal operational experience of extended cross-functional teamworking
- Pre-recorded multimedia content segments to utilise professional production capabilities with multiple live discussion elements
- Breakout groups to allow small group reflection and contextualisation
- A new perspective on the upside benefits of virtual working
- An understanding of how the principles and tools used by high-performance teams transfer to the virtual environment
- An opportunity to take local ownership – what does this look like for us?
- Electronic summary of key takeaways delivered within the workshop
We have already completed virtual deliveries for clients including:
- Triton Capital
Bespoke programme development is also offered.
The resources below are regularly updated. View all resources in our Insights section.
"Learn Or Die: Using Science To Build A Leading-Edge Learning Organisation" by Edward D. Hess
While this is by no means the first or only book on business learning organisations, Learn Or Die by Edward D. Hess is a thoughtful, well-written and accessible look at the latest science of learning and how it can be applied. If you want a ‘how-to... learn more
Justin’s preparation and professionalism in mastering the virtual format was a key factor in the great success of our first online event for senior clients.Melissa Geiger, UK Board KPMG
The things that make high performance teams “in the real world” become much more important in the “small window” that we all have to lean through as we work virtually.Angus Foreman, Microsoft Worldwide CTO Office
How can we help you?
We are here to provide you with more information, answer any questions you may have and create effective high-performance solutions for your organisation.
Phone: +44 (0)20 3143 4100
Email: [email protected]