The Business of Excellence Workshop
Teambuilding is not rocket science, but learning from a fighter pilot helps…
Do you need a standalone programme for your management meeting or conference which is:
- highly engaging,
- customised to your current priorities and challenges and
- delivered by a team with first-hand experience of high performance in the most demanding of environments?
Our Business of Excellence Workshop is the best-in-class teambuilding solution. Watch the video or call to find out more.
A half-day, high-impact workshop offering an original and compelling perspective on team and organisational effectiveness.
Our Business of Excellence Workshops include:
- interactive competitive mission planning exercise
- introduction to our high-performance model
- facilitation by highly credible professionals
- multimedia content and wide-ranging examples
- reflection on takeaways to take back to the workplace
Is it right for your event?
Deliverable worldwide, this workshop is suitable for audiences ranging from small senior leadership teams to large conferences (approximately 1,000 delegates).
Workshop benefits include:
● An inspired and engaged audience
● Tools and techniques your delegates will be able to apply immediately
● Credit card-sized summary of key learning
● A clear focus on your current execution challenges
● Access to additional online resources
● Discounted copies available of The Business of Excellence
Best of all, we fully customise the Business of Excellence Workshop to address your key priorities. Programme fees include analysis of a client questionnaire, pre-event meeting(s) and bespoke preparation required.
We have delivered in a variety of formats including:
- Large conferences (up to 1,000 delegates)
- Senior leadership team meetings
- Integration into development programmes
Other variations are also possible including:
- High performance in ambiguity
- Performance in high-risk environments
The resources below are regularly updated. View all resources in our Insights section.
Learning from the best
Discover how we created a dynamic launchpad for Prudential Assurance's change management strategy. learn more
High Performance Teams
Mission Excellence Director and former Red Arrows leader, Jas Hawker answers the question he is asked the most - what is the key to developing a high performing team ? learn more
Bringing the team together
Coutts & Co, the private banking arm of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, provides private banking and wealth management services for clients worldwide. In 2007 Mission Excellence was commissioned to deliver a series of team development... learn more
Any leader who is striving to create a high performance team environment should read this gem of a book from cover to cover! It deserves to become the execution manual for any team or organisation that aims to achieve operational excellence.Costas Markides, Professor of Strategy and Entrepreneurship, Holder of the Robert Bauman Chair in Strategic Leadership, London Business School
Justin Hughes' experience as a fighter pilot is highly relevant to teams everywhere. In The Business of Excellence, he has offered a vivid, compelling and highly readable insight into building world-leading teams and organizations.Dr Catherine Raines, Chief Executive, UK Trade & Investment
A new, fresh and engaging perspective on leadership and the creation of high-performance organisations through the lens of somebody with first-hand experience ... the clarity and accessibility of the insights mark this book out as truly excellent.Sir David Walker, former Master of the Queen s Household
Justin Hughes is that rare breed of consultant and commentator who has been there and done it. Combine that with strong values and outstanding communication skills and you have someone worth listening to.David Bellamy, CEO, St James Place
In The Business of Excellence, Justin Hughes articulates a clear strategy for the pursuit of excellence coming from his many years of experience as a fighter pilot and entrepreneur. I am a big fan of learning from other environments and highly recommend it.Paddy Lowe, Executive Director, Mercedes Grand Prix
How can we help you?
We are here to provide you with more information, answer any questions you may have and create effective high-performance solutions for your organisation.
Phone: +44 (0)20 3143 4100
Email: [email protected]